Some Summer Travel Tips:
1. Remember to check with the airline for approved pet travel carriers prior to flying the friendly skies
2. Keep your dog restrained when traveling on the road either in a carrier or with a restraint harness.
3. Keep cool water, a travel bowl and food on hand at all times.
4. If flying, don’t forget to take your dog’s vaccination records along with you for airport security.
5. Remember to have a special ID tag made with your cell phone number and address of where you will be visiting.
Visit Naples, Florida’s Premier 100% Online Dog Boutique! http://www.DressMyDogNaples.com